Monday, January 25, 2010

Sunday / Monday Post....


I know I haven't been posting every day but then again I thought you might all get kind of bored with all my entrees...


So Sunday was awesome. Nice day to start with. Slept in till 7am which was nice. No accidents overnight.


Was outstide alot today but also we reorganized some stuff and now my bed fits in the Kitchen which is way cool as Mom and Dad and my brothers are in there alot. Dad fixed the door so it doesn't open on me and I don't wander where I shouldn't.


I was a little sick last night and not feeling quite right but was good this morning. Mom woke me up at 6am so that's good considering I went to bed early. I was tired though.


Mom put me on a leash and I wasn't real good but then Mom made me leave it alone and I was okay. Not crazy about it but I'll learn.


Attached is a picture of me sleeping in the kitchen. Mom says Duke used to sleep there all the time. Wish I met him, Mom says he was a good boy and says I am too so, I guess we're a lot alike.


Carbon

No comments:

Post a Comment