Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I went to the Vet's today.....

Wow... my first trip in the car since coming home. I was a little nervous in the car but real happy to when we got to the vets.

Mom or Max held me the whole time since I haven't had all my vaccines yet. Mom and I went outside for a while since they weren't ready for me. I layed there and watched the other dogs going in and out. Then Max said they were ready for us and we went into this room. Someone came and took me... she was very nice and weighed me...

Okay guess how much???? 17.4 pounds. I guess that's alot...

Then I layed down on the table and waited... and waited for the doctor to come in. I fell asleep but Mom and Max didn't.

The doc says I'm A OK... and go back in 3 weeks for another weigh in and a vaccine what ever that is... Mom won't tell me...

I'm back home now and I'm sleeping in the kitchen.

Okay ... that's it for today. Tomorrow may be a tough one. Mom's going to work and Max won't be here with me. I hope I can be a good boy till Mom comes home at lunch.

Carbon

No comments:

Post a Comment