Monday, January 18, 2010

First Day back at Work....


I figured since Mom has to go to work this morning I'd help and get her up real early. 4:30 sounded good but I was real good and didn't pee or poop in my crate again so Mom wasn't too mad... Actually she was fine until I thought we should play alot this morning and she isn't a real good morning person I found out.

By the time it was time for her to go take a shower I took a nice little nap and was good to go. Of course Mom did make sure I peed before she left for work. Max stayed home with me most of the day and that was fun. He played with me a lot and showed me his computer and stuff.. Pretty cool. I did have a couple of accidents this morning but Max finally figured out that I don't cry so much for my siblings as I do for needing to go outside.

Found some snow piles today and had fun in those. Was in the crate for a bit this afternoon but Max came home and played with me alot and took me out a lot too so all in all a good day...

Can't wait to watch the Uconn women play Duke tonight with Mom and Dad...

Bye for now... No new pictures today but maybe tomorrow I'll post some...

1 comment:

  1. Carbon, it looks like you are having fun getting to know your humans. They are a nice family, the dad can be a bit 'wild and crazy", but he is a funny man. I will come see you again soon. Love, Aunt Katie

    ReplyDelete