Friday, January 22, 2010

TGIF..... really


Well it's Friday morning and I've been such a good boy that I know my mom can't wait to be with me all weekend long.


Max and Mike are going to hang with me for a while this afternoon and then Max is going to spend the evening with me as Mom and Dad have to go out with customers for dinner. I know Mom will play with me when she get's home though.


Mom seems to really like combing me every morning during our quiet time. It's kind of cool. Mom put my collar on me to so I can start getting used to it. I think this weekend we might do a road trip and some leash training.


My mom heard from alot of my siblings new owners and has gotten some cool pictures.


One of them... my brother and the only one that is all black and a male, is named Doug and attached is he picture. I think our owners might get confused if we were in the same room. I guess we'll need to wear our collars if that ever happens.


Bye for now...


Carbon

No comments:

Post a Comment