Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day One....


Hi My name is Carbon,

I'm a Newfoundland puppy that will be 8 weeks old on Tuesday the 19th. I just came home with my new parents and family last night.

So far I think I'm doing okay.

Didn't have any accidents overnight and have learned today to...

Pee and Poop outside
Find sticks in the yard.
Play in the snow
Go Up Stairs....

My Human Mom is so proud of me and all of my other family members seem to love me already a whole lot. I know they're not to crazy with the chewing on their fingers but I'm learning...

Thanks for visiting and here are some pictures my Mom took today... man she actually ran out of battery life and had to change cameras during the day... Yeah I know... Mom's right...


3 comments:

  1. There is only one picture....how do I see others?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Susan, your Mom is now a blogger - cool. Carbon, welcome home to a place where you will be so loved. Aunt Katie cannot wait to meet you, hopefully tomorrow after I go viisit your Aunt Candy.......

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's 6:33 am and I went all night without an accident and didn't wake Mom and Dad till 6. I'm starting to really like it here. Having fun with my Kong. Still not used to this heated kitchen floor but I'm getting used to it little by little.

    Now I have to figure out how to post more pictures.

    ReplyDelete