Saturday, January 23, 2010

Best Saturday EVER

Okay so this morning my Dad got up and let me out which was way cool. He fed me and took care of me till Mom came down.

Then after playing with Mom and Dad for a while I took a great nap in the kitchen and on my bed which was real relaxing...

Then I went on a road trip... yeah....

Well to be honest I whimpered a bit on the way to Old Saybrook but then I was good. Mom gave me this real cool new treat... and I love it so she brought it with me.

I went to where Mom and Dad go every weekday and met Frank, Kylle, Bill, Al and two people from Taiwan. They were all so nice to me.

Then we went to Frank and Pam's house and I got to meet Pam. She was so nice and their house is awesome...

Watched the Uconn game with Mom and have been excellent all day.

Only two accidents all day so far and those were just little pees and one of them Dad stopped me right away.

Max had another friend come by and meet me.

I've really had a great day and LOVE my new family as much as they love me...

Carbon

No comments:

Post a Comment