Tuesday, February 23, 2010


I know it's been ages since I've posted anything but man have I been busy. I've had play dates with my family's relative's dogs... Yukon, Emma and Tucker.... great friends and so much fun. I've learned.... Sit, Down, Off, Leave it, Come and oh yeah my mom makes me say Please.... Moms huh! I'm doing real well with house training at least my mom thinks so. My dad gave me the coolest ice cream toy. Man did I go crazy playing with it.... I haven't seen it in a while... hmmm wonder what happened... All and All life is pretty cool. Oh my parents have this property... 15 acres... with a swamp and a creek and everything. I can't believe how many other animals visit there.. the tracks are amazing. Dad takes me there to run around and have fun and it is awesome... I still have one brother to meet and I think I'll meet him next week which should be alot of fun. Okay sorry I haven't kept up on this but I knew eventually I'd get kind of busy. Ta ta for now...

That picture is me at the property.... Mom wanted me to pose and I was just too interested in the tracks....

No comments:

Post a Comment